Are you a fan of Crumbl Cookies? Do you love the taste of their famous Mom’s Cookie? Well, guess what? You can now make it at home with this copycat recipe!
First things first, gather all the ingredients you’ll need. Unfortunately, we can’t share the exact measurements, but don’t worry, there are plenty of recipes online that can guide you in the right direction.
Once you have all your ingredients, start by preheating your oven to the recommended temperature. Then, mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl and set them aside.
Next, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add in the eggs and vanilla extract, and mix until well combined. Slowly add in the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
Now comes the fun part – shaping the dough into balls! Use an ice cream scoop or spoon to portion out the dough and roll it into balls. Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for the recommended time.
Once they’re done, let them cool for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely. And voila! You now have your very own batch of Copycat Crumbl Mom’s Cookies.
Enjoy them with a glass of milk or share them with friends and family. They’re sure to be a hit!
Copycat Crumbl Mom’s Cookie Recipe
- ½ cup butter softened
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 & ¼ cup old fashioned whole rolled oats
- 1 cup AP flour
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup peanut butter chips
- ¼ cup toffee bits
- sea salt for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350F then line a baking sheet with parchement paper and set aside.
- Cream the butter brown sugar, and granulated sugar together until combined. Add in the egg and vanilla and mix for about 3 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the flour, oats, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt, making sure to scrape the sides until the mixture is combined. Fold in the chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and toffee.
- Using a large cookie scooper, scoop out 10 equally sized cookie dough balls, place them on the prepared baking sheet, and bake them in the preheated oven for 11-12 minutes. Make sure to not overbake them so they stay soft and gooey!
The Cookie Book
Are you ready to embark on a delicious journey through the world of cookies? Look no further than The Cookie Book, a delightful cookbook inspired by the incredible recipes found at This Old Baker. 100 amazing recipes just for you!