Crumbl Cookies has become incredibly popular, known for their mouthwatering and indulgent treats. One of their most sought-after creations is the Molten Lava Cookie, with its gooey center and irresistible taste. While it may be tempting to order these cookies from their store, there are several advantages to making your own copycat version at home.
When you purchase a cookie from a bakery or cafe, you often pay a premium price for the convenience and expertise of the establishment. By making your own Copycat Crumbl Molten Lava Cookies, you have the opportunity to save money, as the ingredients will likely cost less than buying each individual cookie. Additionally, you can make multiple batches using the same set of ingredients, further reducing the overall cost per cookie.
One of the joys of baking is the ability to customize recipes to suit your preferences. By making your own copycat version of Crumbl’s Molten Lava Cookies, you can experiment with different flavors and add-ons. Whether you prefer a classic chocolate flavor, want to incorporate nuts or candies, or even create a unique combination, the choice is yours. Customization allows you to tailor the cookies to your personal taste.
There’s no doubt that cookies taste best when they are fresh out of the oven. By making your own Copycat Crumbl Molten Lava Cookies, you can enjoy them at their peak freshness. You won’t have to worry about the cookies sitting on a shelf for hours or being delivered to your doorstep after losing some of their warmth. Biting into a warm, gooey cookie straight from the oven is an experience that simply can’t be replicated by purchasing pre-made ones.
4. Fun and Learning Experience
Baking can be a great activity to do with friends, family, or even on your own. Making your own Copycat Crumbl Molten Lava Cookies allows you to bond with loved ones over a shared baking experience. It can also be a chance to learn new techniques and improve your baking skills. Following the recipe and mastering the art of creating these delectable cookies can provide a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction.
Crumbl Cookies stores are not available in all areas, making it difficult for some people to access their tempting treats. By making your own copycat version, you eliminate this problem altogether. You can enjoy the taste and texture of Molten Lava Cookies without having to travel long distances or rely on online delivery services. This advantage provides convenience and ensures that you can satisfy your cookie cravings whenever they strike.
6. Healthier Alternative
While Crumbl’s Molten Lava Cookies are undeniably indulgent and delicious, making your own copycat version gives you the opportunity to make healthier choices. You have control over the quality and quantity of ingredients used, allowing you to reduce the amount of sugar, use whole wheat flour, or substitute ingredients based on dietary restrictions. This advantage is particularly beneficial for individuals who are conscious of their health or have specific dietary needs.
In conclusion, making your own Copycat Crumbl Molten Lava Cookies offers numerous advantages. From the cost-effectiveness and customization options to the joy of baking and the ability to ensure freshness, there are many reasons to opt for the homemade version. Not only does it provide a fun and learning experience, but it also offers availability regardless of location and the possibility of creating a healthier alternative. So why not give it a try and discover the joy of making these irresistible cookies in the comfort of your own kitchen?
Copycat Crumbl Molten Lava Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups butter
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp light corn syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 3 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup dutch processed cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup hot fudge sauce
- powdered sugar for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Using a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugars until light in color and fluffy in texture.
- Add in the eggs, corn syrup and 1 tbsp of vanilla. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Next, add the flour, cocoa, cornstarch baking soda and salt. Mix until your chocolate cookie dough forms. The dough will be soft.
- Divide the dough out into 12 equal portions, I like to use my 1/2 cup measuring cup to help divide the dough. You’ll want to use a little less than 1/2 cup of dough to have 12 cookies.
- Roll the cookie dough into a ball and then use your thumb to create a pocket in the middle of the cookie dough.
- Spoon approx 1/2 tbsp of hot fudge into each pocket and then close the cookie dough around the hot fudge.
- Slightly flatten the cookie so the cookie looks like a hockey puck.
- Repeat with remaining cookie dough. Place 6 cookies per tray.
- Bake at 350° for 15-17 minutes. The cookie should start to crack and crinkle, it will spread slightly and the centers of the cookie should no longer look wet before taking them out of the oven.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the pan for about 15 minutes.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve warm.