If you’re a coffee lover who enjoys indulging in the creamy richness of crème brûlée, why not incorporate those flavors into your daily cup of joe? With this easy homemade crème brûlée coffee creamer recipe, you can elevate your coffee experience and satisfy your sweet tooth all at once. It’s simple, delicious, and the perfect way to start your day with a touch of decadence.
How to Make Homemade Crème Brûlée Coffee Creamer
- In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, vanilla and sweetened condensed milk and milk over low heat.
- Stir gently until the mixture is well combined and heated through, but avoid bringing it to a boil.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and let it cool slightly for about 5 minutes.
- Pour into a quart sized container.
- Store the creamer in the refrigerator and shake well before each use.
- Pour a generous amount of the homemade crème brûlée coffee creamer into your favorite cup of coffee and stir well.
- Top it off with a sprinkle of brown sugar for that extra touch of caramelized goodness.
With this homemade crème brûlée coffee creamer, every sip of your morning coffee will be a luxurious café experience. Enjoy the creamy texture, the subtle caramel notes, and the sheer indulgence it brings to your daily routine. It’s the perfect way to treat yourself and make your coffee break that much more special.
So go ahead, experiment with different flavors in your coffee, and discover new ways to elevate your favorite morning ritual. After all, life is too short for boring coffee!
Give this recipe a try and let us know how you like it!
Homemade Creme Brulee Coffee Creamer
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 ounce
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar packed
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Heat evaporated milk and brown sugar in a small saucepan over medium-low heat and whisk until sugar is dissolved. This takes a couple minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the milk and vanilla extract. Pour into a large (quart sized) mason jar and refrigerate until ready to use. ENJOY!!