Have you ever tasted a fudge so rich, creamy, and absolutely irresistible that you wondered what magic went into it? Well, I have good news for you! After years of wondering, I was told her secret fudge recipe to me. And believe it or not, it only requires two ingredients!
But before I spill the beans, let me tell you a little bit about my amazing Aunt Charlene. She has been a master at making fudge for as long as I can remember. Every holiday season, she would whip up batch after batch of her delectable sweet treat and leave everyone craving for more.
So, what are the two magical ingredients? Drumroll, please… Sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips! Can you believe it? Such a simple combination creates a fudge that is out of this world. Now I have tweaked it over the years to make it under 3 minutes without skipping out on the results.
So, the next time you’re craving some fantastic fudge, give this two-ingredient recipe a try. It’s not just about the ingredients; it’s about carrying on a delicious tradition and spreading love through every bite. Enjoy!
Two Ingredient Three Minute Fudge
- 2 1/4 cups chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk or one 14 oz can
- nuts optional
- Line an 8 x 8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Add ingredients to a large microwave-safe mixing bowl. Heat in microwave at full power for one minute. Let sit for one minute. Stir until you are sure the condensed milk is fully incorporated into the fudge batter and there are no streaks of condensed milk. (Add nuts if desired)
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Rap the bottom of the pan against your counter a few times to eliminate any air bubbles and level the fudge batter.
- Place fudge into fridge until set. The fudge is ready when it feels firm to the touch. This can take 30 minutes to an hour. Cut fudge with a sharp knife.