Hey there, food lovers! Are you tired of spending hours in the kitchen every night preparing dinner? Well, I’ve got some fantastic news for you. Today, I want to share with you a delicious and convenient make ahead dinner idea that will save you time and effort while still satisfying your taste buds: Mini Chicken Pot Pies!
These adorable little pies are not only fun to eat but also incredibly easy to make. Plus, you can prepare them in advance, which means you’ll have a stress-free meal waiting for you whenever you need.
Once they’re ready, take them out of the oven and let them cool for a few minutes. Then, you can dig into these cute little delights and savor their warm and comforting flavors. Serve them as a main dish accompanied by a fresh salad or some steamed veggies for a balanced and satisfying meal.
If you want to make it even more convenient, you can prepare these mini chicken pot pies in advance and freeze them. Once baked and cooled, wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and place them in a freezer-safe container. When you’re ready to enjoy one, simply thaw it overnight in the refrigerator and reheat it in the oven or microwave.
And there you have it – a fun and easy make ahead dinner idea that will surely impress your family and friends! With mini chicken pot pies, you can save time without sacrificing flavor. So, get creative in the kitchen, whip up a batch of these delightful treats, and let the convenience of make ahead dinners make your life a whole lot easier!
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- 1 package 10 oz frozen mixed vegetables, cooked
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 can 10 1/2 oz condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can 16.3 oz refrigerated biscuits (8 Count)
- Press each biscuit into 5 1/2-inch round. Place 1 round in each of 8 greased regular-size muffin cups. Firmly press in bottom and up side, forming 3/4-inch rim. Spoon a generous 1/3 cup chicken mixture into each. Pull edges of dough over filling toward center; pleat and pinch dough gently to hold in place.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from pan.