Football game day is not complete without some delicious treats to enjoy while cheering for your favorite team. And one dish that never disappoints is the classic buffalo chicken dip. This crowd-pleasing appetizer is a must-have on any game day menu.
One of the best things about buffalo chicken dip is how easy it is to prepare. With just a few simple ingredients and a short amount of time, you can have a drool-worthy dip ready to impress your guests. Plus, it can easily be made in advance and reheated when needed, allowing you to enjoy the game without spending too much time in the kitchen.
Lastly, let’s not forget the communal aspect of enjoying buffalo chicken dip. Picture yourself surrounded by friends and family, gathered around the TV, sharing laughs and rooting for your favorite team while indulging in this tasty creation. It’s not just about the food; it’s about the camaraderie and the memories created during these game day gatherings.
So, whether you’re hosting a game day party or attending one, make sure to include buffalo chicken dip on the menu. Not only is it incredibly tasty, but it also adds an extra element of fun to the occasion. The combination of flavors, versatility, and shareability make it a game day favorite that never disappoints. Get ready to dig in and enjoy the deliciousness that is buffalo chicken dip!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 cup wing or hot sauce such as Sweet Baby Ray’s or Frank’s RedHot
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 4 cups shredded chicken or 2 cans of canned chicken
- 3 1/2 cup shredded cheese of choice – cheddar monterey jack, pepperjack, etc.
- salt and pepper to taste
- crumbled bacon
- green onion for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425℉.
- Combine chicken, cream cheese, sour cream, ranch dressing, 2 cups of cheese, top with bacon and salt and pepper. Mix well and bake for 15 minutes, until bubbly. Add 1 1/2 cups cheese and green onions, stir until cheese is melted. Serve.
- **If desired, broil until top is browned.