Are you tired of the same old pork chop recipe? Look no further than the crockpot! This versatile kitchen appliance can turn any cut of meat into a tender and flavorful meal. One of our favorite crockpot recipes is smothered pork chops.
This delicious dish is easy to make and will leave your taste buds wanting more. The pork chops are slow-cooked in a savory sauce until they are tender and juicy. The sauce is made with a combination of spices, vegetables, and broth, giving it a rich and flavorful taste.
To make this dish, all you need is a crockpot and a few simple ingredients. Just place the pork chops in the crockpot, pour the sauce over them, and let them cook on low heat for several hours. When they are done, you will have a delicious and satisfying meal that your whole family will love.
So why not give crockpot smothered pork chops a try tonight? Your taste buds will thank you!
Crockpot Smothered Pork Chops
- 6 Boneless Thick Cut Pork Chops
- 8 oz Mushrooms Sliced
- 1/2 Onion Sliced
- 1 can cream of Mushroom Soup 10.5 oz
- 1 can cream of Chicken Soup 10.5 oz
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 cup Beef Broth
- Place the pork chops in the bottom of a 6 quart crock pot. Place the mushrooms and onions are top of the pork in the crock pot.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, whisk together the cream soups, beef broth. garlic, paprika and pepper.
- Pour this mixture into the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours until the pork has an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Serve over rice, mashed potatoes or noodles.