Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars: The Perfect Treat for Any Occasion
If you’re a fan of peanut butter and chocolate, then you’ll love these peanut butter chocolate chip cookie bars! They’re the perfect combination of sweet and salty, with the creamy peanut butter and the rich chocolate chips blending together to create a deliciously addictive dessert.
These peanut butter chocolate chip bars are super soft, slightly chewy, buttery, and peanut buttery. Between the butter and the peanut butter, they’re super moist and just melt in your mouth.
Whether you’re looking for a quick snack, a tasty treat to bring to a potluck or party, or a simple dessert for a cozy night in, these cookie bars are the perfect solution. They’re easy to make, requiring just a handful of simple ingredients, and can be customized to suit your tastes and preferences. There’s an abundance of chocolate in every bite. There’s no other way to do chocolate other than in abundance.
If you’re feeling adventurous, you can also try adding other ingredients to these peanut butter chocolate chip cookie bars, such as chopped nuts, dried fruit, or even a drizzle of caramel or melted chocolate on top. The possibilities are endless!
In conclusion, these cookie bars are the perfect treat for any occasion. They’re easy to make, deliciously addictive, and can be customized to suit your tastes and preferences. So why not whip up a batch today and see for yourself just how amazing they are?
Note: Allow the cookie bars to cool completely in the pan before cutting them into squares and serving. These bars can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days, or in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars
- 1 cup salted butter softened
- ⅔ cup light brown sugar packed
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl beat butter and sugars until creamy, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add in eggs and vanilla extract and beat until blended. Add in flour and baking soda.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread half of the dough (using fingertips) in the bottom of the baking dish. Dollop the peanut butter onto the dough. I used a 1 Tbsp cookie scoop to do this. Do not spread the peanut butter, drop by teaspoon or tablespoon instead.
- Top with remaining cookie dough (it’s okay if some of the peanut butter shows).
- Bake in preheated oven for 22-24 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely in pan.
- Cut into bars and enjoy.