There’s nothing quite like a steaming bowl of delicious, homemade soup to warm you up on a chilly day. And when it comes to comfort food, it doesn’t get much better than Crockpot Creamy Sausage Potato Soup. This savory and hearty dish is loaded with flavors that will leave you craving for more. In this blog post, we’ll explore the simplicity and sheer satisfaction of preparing this mouthwatering soup. So grab your apron and let’s dive into the world of culinary delight!
Crockpot Creamy Sausage Potato Soup is the epitome of comfort in a bowl. It combines the rich flavors of sausage, hearty potatoes, and creamy goodness, creating a luscious and satisfying texture. The lingering aroma that fills your kitchen as the soup simmers in the crockpot is simply irresistible. Whether you’re looking for a quick weeknight dinner or a crowd-pleasing option for gatherings, this soup is guaranteed to impress.
The Crockpot Creamy Sausage Potato Soup is a fantastic addition to your comfort food repertoire. Its simplicity and outstanding taste will have your friends and family begging for seconds. So why not elevate your soup game with this delightful recipe? Its creamy texture, savory sausage, and tender potatoes will melt away any stress and leave you feeling warm and satisfied. Give it a try and savor the incomparable joy this soul-warming soup brings to your table!
Crockpot Creamy Sausage Potato Soup
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage hot or mild
- 1 yellow onion diced
- ½ cups diced carrots
- 2 ribs celery diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoons dried parsley
- ½ teaspoons dried oregano
- ½ teaspoons mustard powder
- ¼ teaspoons pepper
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 ¼ pound red potatoes about 6 small potatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese optional
- Cook and crumble the sausage in a large skillet over medium heat on the stove top. Add the onions, carrots, celery, and garlic halfway through cooking. Once the sausage is cooked through and the vegetables are softened, drain grease well and transfer it to the Crock Pot.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the Crock Pot except the heavy cream and cheddar cheese.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4.
- Reduce heat to warm and slowly stir in the heavy cream until combined. Turn heat off.
- If desired, sprinkle in the cheese and stir until combined, then serve.