Are you craving something sweet but don’t have a lot of time? Microwave cookies and cream fudge is your answer! This delicious treat combines the creamy goodness of white chocolate with the crunchy delight of your favorite chocolate sandwich cookies. And the best part? It’s super easy to make, thanks to the microwave!
Why You’ll Love This Dessert
It’s Fast: No need to wait for the oven to preheat or deal with complicated steps. This fudge comes together in just minutes.
It’s Simple: With only a few ingredients, this recipe is perfect for beginners or those who want a hassle-free dessert.
The Magic of the Microwave
Fun Times in the Kitchen
Making this fudge can be a fun activity for the whole family. Kids will love smashing the cookies and mixing them into the melted chocolate. It’s a great way to spend some quality time together and end up with a tasty reward.
Perfect for Any Occasion
Whether it’s a holiday, a party, or just because, cookies and cream fudge is always a hit. Cut it into squares, pack it in a cute box, and you’ve got a homemade gift anyone would love.
So next time you’re in the mood for something sweet, remember the microwave cookies and cream fudge. It’s quick, easy, and oh-so-delicious!
Cookies And Cream Fudge
- 12 oreos crushed into smaller pieces
- 3 cups white chocolate chopped or white chocolate chips
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with parchment paper. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate and condensed milk. Microwave for about 30 seconds and remove and stir until chocolate is mostly melted. Microwave again for another 30 seconds and stir again. Chocolate should be completely melted and smooth. If not, microwave slightly longer. Careful not to overheat in the microwave.
- Add half of the crushed Oreos to the chocolate on top. Sprinkle remaining Oreos across surface, spreading evenly. Press down on Oreo pieces on top so that they go into the fudge and smooth out the top. Place in fridge several hours to set. Cut with sharp knife into bite-sized squares.