Pancakes. Just the word itself can make your mouth water, conjuring up images of fluffy, golden stacks dripping with syrup. But let’s face it, making pancakes from scratch every time you crave them can be a bit of a hassle. That’s where the magic of bulk pancake mix comes in.
Why Bulk Pancake Mix?
The beauty of bulk pancake mix lies in its simplicity and convenience. With a large batch of pancake mix ready to go, you’re always just a few steps away from a delicious breakfast or a comforting late-night snack.
Imagine this: It’s a lazy Sunday morning. You’ve just woken up and the thought of starting your day with some warm pancakes is too tempting to resist. But instead of having to measure out flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt, all you need to do is scoop out some pre-made mix, add liquid, and start cooking.
Time-Saving and Versatile
Not only does having bulk pancake mix on hand save you time, but it also opens up a world of culinary possibilities. Want to add some blueberries or chocolate chips? Go ahead! Feel like experimenting with different spices or extracts? The world is your oyster.
With bulk pancake mix, you have the freedom to get creative without the extra work. And if you’re not in the mood for pancakes, no problem. This versatile mix can also be used to whip up waffles, crepes, or even muffins!
Another advantage of bulk pancake mix is that it’s an economical choice. Buying ingredients in bulk is often cheaper than buying smaller quantities. Plus, by making your own mix, you’re not paying for the packaging and branding that comes with store-bought mixes.
In conclusion, bulk pancake mix is a game-changer for anyone who loves pancakes but values convenience. It’s a time-saver, it’s versatile, and it’s economical. So why not give it a try? You might just find that it makes your life a little bit easier, and your breakfasts a whole lot tastier.
Bulk Pancake Mix
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 4-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine the first 5 ingredients. Transfer to a 1-qt. jar with a tight-fitting lid. Cover and store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months. Yield: 2 batches (3 cups total).
- 2. To prepare pancakes: Place 1-1/2 cups mix in a large bowl. In another bowl, whisk
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apples or cranberries, optional
- Stir into pancake mix just until moistened. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle. Turn when bubbles on top begin to pop; cook until second side is golden brown.
The Cookie Book
Are you ready to embark on a delicious journey through the world of cookies? Look no further than The Cookie Book, a delightful cookbook inspired by the incredible recipes found at This Old Baker. 100 amazing recipes just for you!